1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn care account software for MAC users

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Tim's Lawn Care LLC., Mar 7, 2008.

1. Tim's Lawn Care LLC.

Tim's Lawn Care LLC. LawnSite Member

I think I've looked everywhere and can not find anyone's software compatible for Mac computers. Anyone out here know any company doing Mac?
  2. GotToGoMow

GotToGoMow LawnSite Member

Been using http://www.lawnaid.com since about May and really like it.
    Simple and does more than I need. You can use it on your Macbook or whatever but I normally don't take the laptop out in the field. I use my iPad most of the time...
  3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

also try billings. Just download it from their site. It's like 40 bucks or something like that. It's simple as well and does everything you need it to do.

4. Wiedmann

Wiedmann LawnSite Member

After looking at their video on their site it has me interested. I just started my own business this year and went with Quick books on my Macbook but I'm gettig tired of not fully understanding why Quick books does some of thing things it does, let alone loosing half my accounts more than once...
  5. WhiteRiverLawn

WhiteRiverLawn LawnSite Member
    from MO

I've been using Quickbooks for Mac for almost 15 years. I have not really been satisfied with it, but I am so deep into my customer list, it will be a major ordeal to go to new software at this point,

but, quickbooks mobile on a pad or phone is only supported by PC and it prob won't get much development from Intuit, so I am really looking hard for an iPad invoicing app that I can do all my bookwork in the truck on the job.

anybody else in the same boat?
  6. johnsonslawnmanagement

johnsonslawnmanagement LawnSite Senior Member

If your emailing invoices/estimates, I use "Invoice to go" on my iphone.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

Service autopilot is an online service and it syncs with quickbooks so no problem importing your customers.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Why not just add Qxpress to Quickbooks and you have a near perfect software package?
  9. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I use "invoices to go" for an Iphone.
  10. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA