Lawn care agreement

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by ryan41, Jan 9, 2013.

1. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

I have attached a lawn care agreement i plan to use this year. Any feedback would be great!

Thanks,
    Ryan

Attached Files:

2. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I like that... Although I can't edit

3. ryan41

I actually received it in the mail today as a sample. I thought it was pretty good. Its carbon paper 3 sheets. Its kind of expensive though ($125.00 for 100 sheets). I'm thinking i could make something like that in Excel or Word. Ive seen a lot of contracts with a lot of unnecessary text that just makes it all cluttered.

4. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I think they would do better making it in a PDF form....I know me personally I type everything. I rarely write anymore..well except the date and sig.

5. ryan41

Yeah i agree.

6. Ticolawnllc

Ticolawnllc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Wall NJ

When I get something like that I start editing. I always end up with something that looks nothing like the original.

It is always good to get a new point of view.

7. cpllawncare

cpllawncare LawnSite Silver Member

I looks good just some tweaking but overall not bad. Why not just go two carbonless copies intead of three?

8. ryan41

I have no idea. The company just sent it to me in the mail as a sample i guess

9. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

Its not really an agreement, its an estimate/proposal, bad wording on their end of things. But a great layout, thanks for posting.

10. grassmasterswilson

grassmasterswilson LawnSite Platinum Member
    from nc

Looks good

Love a carbon copy cause it gives all parties the same info if questions arise over prices or service.

My only suggestion is you offer a lot of services. For instance your weed program is listed separately. Maybe give a season package and show what they would get?

Also we don't do a lot of spring clean ups but that seems to be a seasonal service. You may only sell it from march-may. Then it's still on your estimate form.

Keep it simple is what I find here. People dont want to be overwelmed. You may list seasonal services in a separate box.