1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Care books

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by rookie03, Oct 10, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Has anyone ever bought Lawn Care books or ebooks on EBAY? They have quite a bit of books on Ebay. Just wondering if they are worth buying? Let me know if you've bought one on there. And how was it? Thanks!
  2. mikefromny

mikefromny LawnSite Member

Lawn Care For DUMMIES .. no joke its really a great book 14.99
  3. gocards

gocards LawnSite Member

4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi rookie03,

If you are able to pick up one or two new ideas from a book, it's worth it in my opinion. We constantly are adding new book titles to our business book collection. Keep reading and you will grow. Feel free to review our previous business books of the month and let us know when you read a book you thought was good.
    <table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>
  5. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

Thanks for the heads-up. I figure if the book is under $30...one lawn that you get will pay for that. Just wondering if anyone has bought one off there. Thanks.