Lawn care brochures

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by LawnsRUsInc., Feb 14, 2004.

1. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I was curious to see if anyone has brochures and if they work good for them? I give them along with my bid packet and i think it makes me look proffesional. Has anyone noticed remarks or a higher customer "win" %.

Thanks, Jason

2. Doster's L & L

Doster's L & L LawnSite Senior Member

They will definitely make you look more professional. I am doing brochures this year myself so i am anxious to see what kind of return i will get from getting them made up. i know if i get one client from 1000 prochures, that's gonna payoff getting them made. make sure you have them done by a professional instead of printing them out yourself. my 2 cents.

3. LawnsRUsInc.

from midwest

mine cost $1 a piece on white thick glossy card stock. And they are in color. is this a bad price?

4. Mac V2.0

Mac V2.0 LawnSite Member
    from Mid OH

Who is doing the printing for you? I paid wholesale.. ~$600 for suposedly 1000 but in reality ended up with about 1200. EDIT: full color, 80 pound stock, folded from the printers.

5. LawnsRUsInc.

from midwest

where did you go i got mine done at a kwik kopy but i also only did like 200 is that why?

6. sodzilla

sodzilla LawnSite Member

The more you have printed the better value you will get. You have to pay a set up fee on you first print. After that you shouldn't have to. For example, when I had my post card done this year 250 cards would have been $250. 500 cards $260, 1000 cards $280. I also did my business cards with the same colors as my postcards. So with the left over space on the sheet they could print 2 business cards. Total price for 1000 post card and 2000 business cards $295. Business cards would normaly be $35 a 1000.

For my contract I payed $200 for 250 copies. $165 of that was design and set up. Next time I have them printed, If I don't change anything it will be around $65 for 250 copies or $80 for 500. By the way this is for a two part carbonless cotract. One for me, one for customer.

7. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

8. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

I'm also doing brochures this year. Mine will be about $1 per brochure. But these will be very good quality and full color.

It is true that the more you get the cheaper they are. I'll be getting my business cards printed up soon and I can get 500 for $180 or 1000 for $150...go figure!

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Try these guys. I have ordered from them about a dozen times. Always great products and service. The do brochures, magnets, cards, postcards, letterhead, ect.

250 full color brochures for under $100 and no set up fee.

http://www.vistaprint.com/promo

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Let it Grow,

That is true per unit being printed.