1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Care Business for Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BBallkid42, May 31, 2013.

1. BBallkid42

BBallkid42 LawnSite Member

I am a rising college senior and will be out of the lawn care industry come this August so all is for sale. I have a 2012 Exmark 60" Lazer E series mower, a 7' x 12' landscaping trailer with gate, and 14 clients for sale. 13 of the 14 clients are within 10 miles of one another with 5 being in one neighborhood, 4 in another, and the remaining 5 along the routes. 12 clients are weekly, with the other 2 being about every 10 days. Many of these clients I have had for years since I first started and are loyal to me and whoever I recommend them to when I am no longer to service their lawns. Please pm me or reply for any additional info. on the mower, trailer, or clients. Thanks!

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Location?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Tom-N-Texas

Tom-N-Texas LawnSite Senior Member

I started mowing in high school. When I finished college I convinced myself that the next year I'd go out and find a "real" job. Afterall i was getting burned out. So I quit over the winter and started working at a bank. I think I made 7 an hour or something. That lasted a whole 6 months. I've been mowing ever since. I'm 45 now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. SIRKY

SIRKY LawnSite Member

If you wanna sell just your accounts I may be interested. Just let me know

5. BBallkid42

The clients are located primarily in Crestwood/Pewee Valley, about 10 minutes outside of Louisville. And yes, I would be interested in selling just the clients if you are interested.

6. SIRKY

SIRKY LawnSite Member

I would be interested you can call or text at 502-819-0705
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. grass guys

grass guys LawnSite Member

What are you looking to get out of your equipment?

8. BBallkid42

I'm asking $6,500 for the Lazer and $1,200 for the trailer. You can text me at 502-216-3143 anytime. Thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device