1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Care Business Name

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GrassMan15, Jan 31, 2008.

1. GrassMan15

GrassMan15 LawnSite Member
    from LA

what do you guys think wouild be a good name?
  2. dutchhook

dutchhook LawnSite Member

Anything but Sambo's lawn care which I saw in Minnesota and Rambo's Lawn Care with a Camo truck actually in Las Vegas!
    Try this, go to the Louisiana Secretary of State and go to name search, it's usually free.
    Look up the name lawn, then grass, then mow, then landscape. All of the registered and dead corporations will show up. There will be plenty of other names listed to give you tons of ideas, plus you'll have done your research as to what name you can actually use in Lousiana.

Best of Luck!

STeve Hoogenakker
  3. GrassMan15

GrassMan15 LawnSite Member
    from LA

thanks alot

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree ..do your homework and be unique....
  5. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

image lawn
  6. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

get er dunn lawn care
  7. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

I think someone on here has the name Picture Perfect lawncare or something like that. I thought that was a good name.
  8. rcracer

rcracer LawnSite Member

Hey guy's I think I have asked the same question before and I was wondering what you thought of my company name Quality Lawn Maintenance:usflag:

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Quality Lawn Maintenance sounds good to me. Direct and to the point!
  10. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you guys know that what ever you decide your company name to be that you better be prepaired to back it up.
    What i mean is if you say your company name is " top notch lawn care " or "budget price lawn care" or anything that claims your company to be better or unique compared to others that are in that business, the other lco's can bring a suit agaisnt you and make you prove your claim to fame and if you cant they can make you change your company name?
    I know your going to say im full of it but im not because i found this out while researching my company name,its actually true and you can find out for yourself if you dont believe me.
    I believe it actually falls under a false advertising law of some sort!