Lawn care business names

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GreenscapesWV, Jul 29, 2013.

1. GreenscapesWV

GreenscapesWV LawnSite Member

What is the best and most professional lawn care or landscaping name you have seen or heard? Heres a few I like

Green Image
    Greener Grounds
    Proscapes
    Cutting Edge
    Shaper Image

2. nashlawn01

nashlawn01 LawnSite Senior Member

I like greener grounds. There is a LCO in bluefield wv named cutting edge

3. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Single white mower seeking mature green lawns for weekly encounters...
    j/k

Yeah, I'd go with Shaper Images. Or, better yet, put your OWN twist on it so it feels like you own it.

4. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

Fixed it for ya.

Single white mower seeking mature green lawns with young blonde owner for two weekly encounters for the price of one...

5. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

target turf?

6. GreenScapes Imaging

GreenScapes Imaging LawnSite Member

Landscaping xxxxxx county - think of keywords and the url http://www.LandscapingMartinCounty.com or LandscapeDesignPalmCityFL.com so the name of the company would be Landscape Design Palm City FL, Inc.

No one is ever going to put in google Green Image if they were looking for a landscaper in your county unless they know about you. Your Description and keywords are going to have to pull in the Landscaper and servicing area.
    Not to confuse you. The Name of the company could be Green Image Landscaping, Inc. and the url could be still be the http://www.LandscapingMartinCounty.com Speak to someone who does marketing before you pick a business name. Hopefully it will be with you a long time.

7. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Lawn Enforcement is one I have liked in my area.

8. Tn2317

Tn2317 LawnSite Member

There was a time when I thought long and hard about the company name; what should it be? Somehow I thought the name would bring in more customers. Some time back I saw an article in Turf Magazine that listed the names of the top 100 Lawn Companies. Not one of the 100 companies (many making millions) had anything special for a name. Many were family names, others were simple and generic.

9. dllawson

dllawson LawnSite Member

I do not think "Smokin' Grass" is taken

10. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Someo around here has pro-bilt..let a pro build your lawn

I like greener visions