Lawn Care Christmas cards

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by deereman, Oct 14, 2007.

1. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Doea any body have the website for a Christmas card company that uses lawn care related objects and characters in there cards? I had there little booklet but it must of gotten tossed and I was looking to order some from them. Would anybody know what I'm talking about?

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

not sure of a web site but nebs has them. i think it's new england business solutions or something like that.

3. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

4. deereman

deereman LawnSite Senior Member
    from USA

Thats what I'm talking about but not what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for came in the mail from I dont know where, but they had a lot of Christmas cards from all types of business's

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

6. jeremyt1998

jeremyt1998 LawnSite Member

Just looking at them today.

http://www.pauloxmanpublishing.com/...Name=Gardening+/+Landscaping&collectionID=165

Hope this helps!!!!!

7. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Just make your own. First find an image on the web, then add a few items that will make them your own (as I did by adding my trimmer and hat). Then you can print them up on your inkjet printer by using blank cards from somewhere like http://www.redrivercatalog.com/cardshop/scored/shopbycardsizes.html .
    If you don't have Photoshop you can get several "Free" programs capable of doing almost as much as Photoshop here http://forums.techguy.org/digital-photography-imaging/496808-look-here-first-free-photo.html . I get compliments every year on the cards I send out.

Xmas-Snowman-07web.jpg

8. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Mowerman, those look great! I can see why you get the complements that you do. What kind of cost do you have in them? PR

9. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

get your own christmas cards from target or somethin, that's what i did last year. and then i typed a short greeting on nice stationary paper and put it all in a nice envelope. it worked out great.

10. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I know this thread is a month old now but I just ordred my cards from www.vistaprint.com. They have the best prices that I have found for the amount of customization they allow you. I paid a little extra for them to be printed on linen paper and also a matching envelope with the picture on the card carried over to the the envelope. After shipping it was cheaper than any other site listed here. The only bad part is they dont really have any industry specific cards. Just figured Id offer another option!