Lawn care company from me faces 37,000 fine

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, May 20, 2012.

1. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Big Problem with Orgasmic operators who hug trees and eat granola bars. They soon find out Orgasmic treatments are slow to respond if they respond at all. Customers get anxious for relief of infestations and synthetics work so much better.

Many years ago a orgasmic company won the local School district pest control bid on the Idea of Orgasmic only. It didn't take long before they were applying Dursban by the pallet load.

2. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Dursban by the pallet load, really?

3. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Slow Dog

You are missing the point Florida is loaded with Fire Ants and all schools have PLAY YARDS. Yes Dursban by the pallet load.

4. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Sounds like this company would have called it play sand :rolleyes:

5. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

the problem is the article is void of facts, no details or vital info-

do they write this way purposely or what?

but i will say , it certainly does paint an ugly portrait of the lawn care co named

6. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

I lost a long time client to organic lawn care this season. I expect they will be back next spring or sooner?

7. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Let add there is nothing wrong with using Organic products and they can Add to your synthetic program nicely. But know the advantages and dis advantages of both. For your own good Don't be a tree hugger and think Organic alone will get the job done.