Lawn Care Company Mobile App

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Hayes.Lawn.Care, May 1, 2014.

1. Hayes.Lawn.Care

Hayes.Lawn.Care LawnSite Member

Hello everyone,

I've been in the business for about 4 years now and I have always wanted a easy way to keep track of my accounts, costs, employees, etc. on the go. I've looked at a few apps already on the App Store, but have yet to find one that is reliable and easy to use. I have a decent base of coding knowledge and a great vision for the app, but I wanted to get all of your opinions. What should be a part of the app? What isn't necessary? How much would you pay for such an app? Anything and everything will help me out. I want to make sure I am covering everything that anyone may want. Thanks!
  2. Locqus

Locqus LawnSite Senior Member
    from Detroit

^^ very interested in your thoughts about ours and what we are lacking. What coding knowledge are you proficient in??
  3. Locqus

Locqus LawnSite Senior Member
    from Detroit

There is a pretty basic list of features and functionality that you yourself, and everyone in the space, expect to see. Invoicing, accounting, job lists. Depends on your overall scope as well. Are you looking to create a better CRM (ie Yardbook) or something more for the field (Ie Locqus). They both sort of bleed into each other, but the focus will help with development.

As far as what to code in...I could ask the developers. I would start with Android though, that market is biggest. My two managers run droids, and the third runs an iphone. Droid has a little bit more "rugged" feel to it. Hope it helps a little!
  4. mhelpdesk

mhelpdesk LawnSite Member

Hey there,

We have quite a few landscaping and lawn care companies using our software and mobile app. We help you manage everything from jobs, recurring jobs, customer information, invoicing, mobile payments and more.

I'd love to get your feedback on our app and see if it's what you're looking for.