1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Care Directory - Leads, Leads, Leads

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Sean Adams, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

LawnSite.com has teamed up with LawnCareDirectory.com which is the leading directory of lawn care and landscaping companies in the US.

Becoming a member with LawnCareDirectory.com means you access to all of the resources that will help make your business grow.

What you get with a LawnCareDirectory.com membership:

Leads, leads and more leads – Thousands of people visit LawnCareDirectory.com every month to find a landscaping or lawn care service. We let you have all of the leads that we receive. Many companies make a living solely from the leads we send them.

Premium Listing in our Directory – We have one of the most popular lawn service company directories on the internet. Your membership will put your company at the top of your state page so when people in your area visit our directory to find a company, they will see your information. Your listing will also include a link to your website. If you don’t have a website we build you one (see below).

Business Website – As part of your membership, we will build you a one page website to advertise your business. Your webpage will include your company info, services you offer, a paragraph that introduces your company, a picture of work you have done, a form for people to request service from you, and the ability to login and make changes to your site whenever you want.

Much more – We also have special industry discounts from time to time as well as other business resources available only to our members.

We have seen so much success with our members that we guarantee you will make your money back.

LawnCareDirectory.com membership: Website Price - $199 / year

LawnSite.com Special Pricing: $120 / year ($10 a month)

Click on the link to sign up:

Hear what satisfied customers have to say:

"I started a lawn care company while I was inbetween jobs awhile back. My brother told me about Lawncaredirectory.com so I listed my company in their directory. I immediately was receiving 15-20 leads a week and winning 2 to 3 new jobs every week. I would highly recommend Lawncaredirectory.com to anyone."
    Jody White
    X-treme Restoration

"I have had a listing with the Lawn Care Directory since starting my landscape
    business about two years ago. The listing has consistantly brought me
    new leads and helped my business to grow faster than I could ever have imagined.
    It's the only paid advertising I do and what an inexpensive way to reach so many
    people. I highly recommend it."
    Rich Miller
    Eagle Vision Lawn Care