Lawn Care Magazines & Publications

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Freshcut Lawn Care, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Guys and Gals...

I subscribe to PRO Magazine and was wondering if there are other magazines I could be subscribing to.

I like the articles in PRO (and also the fact that it is free)!

Do you folks know of others that I should be subscribing to get more information on the Lawn Care and Landscaping Business.

I prefer the free ones of course :blush: , but am not against paying for ones which are very helpful, however.

Please respond with your ideas...Thanks very much!

:waving:

2. R&R LawnService

R&R LawnService LawnSite Member

Check the link up top for turf. Its also FREE so that always nice

3. Freshcut Lawn Care

Freshcut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks R&R...

I did and signed up for Turf, plus a Landscaping Publication on their site as well.

Any others out there?

I do like to read, especially over the winter months ,as I don't do the Snow Removal thing. :p

4. Timbo

Timbo LawnSite Member

I get Lawn & Landscape magazine. They have many valuable articles that I have put to practice in my company. I get my subsciption for free but I don't remember how. Here is a link for their site.

Lawn & Landscape Magazine

5. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

Freshcut,

Don't hold your breath for Turf Magzine. I signed up with them 4 times this year thinking that they are skipping me somehow, but have not received anything from them yet.

Ironically, just before coming to LS just now, i emailed them and asked them if they are having problems or they just dont like me for some reason. :dizzy:

6. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

It will take 8-10 weeks from signing up before you will receive your first issue. As a matter of fact I received my November issue this am in the mail.

7. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

thanks, Mike....but the first time i tried signing up was in April. still nothing...

since then i signed up 3 more times.

8. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

I'd call them then as you certainly should have received them by now. If you don't have the number let me know and if I have it I'll PM it to you.

9. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I had the same problem. I sent an E-mail to one of the head sales reps with my information and that got my subscription going.

I still get the issue from the month before but it's free so I'm not complaning.

10. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -