Lawn Care Maryland

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by GSMOSS, Dec 29, 2006.

1. GSMOSS

GSMOSS LawnSite Member

Anyone working in the Waldorf, Maryland area? If so I would like to hear from you to share ideas.

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

about what??

im not for MD, but just curious.

3. GSMOSS

GSMOSS LawnSite Member

Rates, Time Of Year They Start, Laws I May Not Know In My State, Places To Buy Products I May Not Know Of, Businesses That May Be Coming Available And Other Things I May Not Have Thought Of Yet. Nosey!!:dancing: JUST KIDDING THAT INQUIRY WAS FINE, I KNOW YOU ARE TRYING TO HELP OR GET INFO FOR YOURSELF.

4. AlleganyLawnCare

AlleganyLawnCare LawnSite Member

Sorry, I am in the western part of the state. If I can help you, let me know.
    Chris

5. Bel Air Bob

Bel Air Bob LawnSite Member

I am up around Baltimore area, so you can probably charge more down your way. I think housing is higher down there right? As for licensing, I know you need one to do pesticides, not sure about fertilizers. I do neither. Check w MD dept agriculture, or your local ag coop U or MD.

6. Bel Air Bob

Bel Air Bob LawnSite Member

I mean U of MD. and I think it's agricultural extension service. should be listed in your local phone book. I believe every county has one. They probably know alot of that stuff.

7. GSMOSS

GSMOSS LawnSite Member

Thanks Bel Air Bob. The housing prices here are ridiculous and I will be checking with the U of MD.

8. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

There is a company forsale in Leonardtown if anyone is interested its listed on bizquest. He wants a little to much for it but it is a solid company and most of his work is in Waldorf.
    I am still looking for someone in AA county who is looking to sell out.

9. Approach

Approach LawnSite Member

I'm from White Marsh.

10. deereequipment

deereequipment LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in St. Mary's.
    I do a little bit in Waldorf.

Still want to chat?