Lawn Care Pricing Ohio

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Landshapers, Jun 12, 2003.

1. Landshapers

Landshapers LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

Hello!!!!! My name is Chris i just started a lawn care and landscape company in medina, ohio. I have a basic idea of what the going rates are but i need a little more to assure my quotes are customer happy. I need to know what you guys would charge for an acre residential-mow, trim and blow off.? and if you have any other price lists or landscape pricing that would be helpful also. Thanks alot:dizzy:

2. hboyd_com

hboyd_com LawnSite Member
    from PA

Chris,

Try a search on pricing... it is an over discussed topic on this board.... no reason to start another one.

Best of luck with your endeavor.

3. battags

battags LawnSite Senior Member

hboyd_com is right, you will find pleanty of info through the search function.

However, I work in Stow / Hudson and can tell you that most lawns are in the low to mid $30 range in our area. Obviously, the bigger the lawn the bigger the $$$.

Remember, sometimes a smaller lawn will take longer than bigger ones. If there is a lot of landscaping and stuff to work around, you'll be praying for a big, open, flat piece of grass!!

Good Luck!

Brian

4. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

Hello Been in Buss. In Cincinnati, Ohio for 2 years now, and I charge $60.00 for a Acre If theres alot of trimming More!!

But for a Subdivision Lot it works like this Middle Lots $35.00 Corner Lots $40.00 That includes Mow, Trim, Blow, & Edge

I Try to Always charge $50.00 Man Hour

Hope this Helps :D

5. Landshapers

Landshapers LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

Thank you all for your help this site is great!!!!! I really appreciate that!!!

Thanks again, Chris

Landshaper's Professional Lawn & Landscape Inc.:)