Lawn Care Publications

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Bulldog's Lawn Care, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Bulldog's Lawn Care

Bulldog's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Hello all,
    New here to the site and pretty new at this business. Doing pretty good at it so far. I know that there are several good publications out there for this industry to subscribe to. I was wondering if any of you have some opinions as to which ones are worth it and which ones aren't.
    Right now I am basically just doing lawn maintenance. I plan to slowly branch out and get into other things in the next couple of years.
    Thanks a bunch!

2. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

turf magazine .com its free :waving:

3. AlleganyLawnCare

AlleganyLawnCare LawnSite Member

4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Use the search icon above and do a search for "magazine". You will probably find a thread that lists several magazines.

5. Andersonlawnscape

Andersonlawnscape LawnSite Member

Their really arn't any great books, I would recomend turf magazine tho think sombody else already has

6. Bulldog's Lawn Care

Bulldog's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info!

I tried to subscribe to the "free" PRO magazine but it says I do not meet the qualifications to receive a complimentary subscription. A regular subscription is pretty steep! Does anyone out there know what the qualifications are? How can I go about getting that mag for free?

Thanks.....