Lawn Care Software

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by aird208, Feb 1, 2009.

?

Which Lawn Care Software Do You Use?

1. Gopher

22 vote(s)
    32.4%
  2. Grounds Keeper Pro

15 vote(s)
    22.1%
  3. Other, if so please say which.

31 vote(s)
    45.6%
  1. aird208

aird208 LawnSite Member

Just trying to figure out what software people are using and if they like it. The ones I have seen are Gopher and Grounds keeper pro. I have been using excel but am to the point where I need to upgrade to Lawn Care specific program. Help me make a choice.....

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know if this counts because it's not lawn care software, but we use quickbooks for our business and it's great.

3. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I use real green alot of extras i dont use but love it.We do lawn and perimeter services on it also add onservices like tree,aerations grub,renovation,you name it.

4. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Just got Qxpress Platinum/wMapping ordered. Should be here this week. We use Quickbooks as well so Qxpress was a logical addition. The way the two programs sync is quite amazing. Also with Platinum you can upsell right on the invoice. Thats a nice touch. I think its going to be a money maker.

5. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I use gopher.

6. justin_time

justin_time LawnSite Member

I use Gopher and love it

7. aird208

aird208 LawnSite Member

Roughly what does it cost you to run real green? When i looked at the site it seemed like it was a monthly charge and print with them only etc.

8. aird208

aird208 LawnSite Member

what do you like most about it? Out of all the software, gopher seemed the simplest and the cheapest.

9. BullfrogLawn

BullfrogLawn LawnSite Member

I also use Gopher. We like it, we changed company names and they were more than accommodating at issuing a new password. Very good company to deal with.

10. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Thanks bud -- We looked at Real Green for $9,000. It was then we started "shopping". We'll see what happens. Got a quote from Real Green, and it ain't lookin' pretty. Ten grand vs new stuff (from new competitors) = something we're considering -- especially if it's a fraction of the price and does the same job.

QUOTE=TMlawncare;2737683]Just got Qxpress Platinum/wMapping ordered. Should be here this week. We use Quickbooks as well so Qxpress was a logical addition. The way the two programs sync is quite amazing. Also with Platinum you can upsell right on the invoice. Thats a nice touch. I think its going to be a money maker.[/QUOTE]