Lawn Care Software

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bridges, Apr 17, 2000.

1. bridges

bridges LawnSite Member
    from RI

Does any use any software for there company?<br>I just started using lawnmonkey and love. What does everyone else use.<br><p>----------<br>Tony<br>

2. greenlawncare

greenlawncare LawnSite Member

We are currently using it for the month of April as part of their thirty day trail. Are you using it as a trial or have you purchased it? If you purchased it, what version did you get. Do you think you got the right version? Are you happy with it.<br>Why do you love lawnmonkey? Anything you don't like?<p>Always like to be informed of these things. Thanks.

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

we use &quot;bill master&quot; lawn service software for about 9 yrs. and like it.

4. bridges

bridges LawnSite Member
    from RI

I have lm pro plus and i do think i got the right. i bought lm last month. I like everything about it. The only thing i don't like is the accounting end. But they are also ways updating the software, so there is always something new. I have talked to lm and they said they will work on the accounting part.<p>----------<br>Tony<br>

5. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I bought Lawnmonkey Pro Plus last Dec. Its the best program that I have used, third one.The service is unbeatable. Paul always takes the time to work with you on any question.

6. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

I bought LawnMonkey in Dec of 99. I also got most of the demo's on Maintance that was out there. I elected to go with LawnMonkey. I made a great choice. the program is never ending. Updates galore, If anyone wants a really good program for spraying or Lawn Maintance I highly recommend LawnMonkey.

7. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

does lawn monkey have a web sight

8. TurfMan

TurfMan LawnSite Member

Yes it does and you can Download the program and have them send you the demo in the mail.<br>http://www.lawnmonkey.com/

9. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

Quickbooks 5

10. Dink38

Dink38 LawnSite Member

We use Clips and I really like it. But does anyone know of a software for the accounting end of it. I would like something simply. Quickens Pro has a lot more in it then I need.<br>Thanks