Lawn care software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by newton1207, Jan 29, 2012.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh:i guess you dont have over 400 customers then:hammerhead:

2. Gecko Lawns

Gecko Lawns LawnSite Member

I have been looking at Service Task.com anybody tried these guys. It doesn't look like you can invoice and the bit about deleting all information if you cancel is a bit of a worry. I really want something that takes time into consideration and gives an average time on every job. Not that easy to find. Open to suggestions

3. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Doesn't quickbooks track time for billing purposes ?

4. Gecko Lawns

Gecko Lawns LawnSite Member

Yes for billing purposes only M.Y.O.B does that too but I want something that uses the information to show a start and finish time on a schedule. I always use a set job price not a time based price. I have something i have got an excel file that I have been using for the last ten years. It does that but its a bit labour intensive at times (you have to go in and work with formula's all this time). I have been looking so something similar but written in a more user friendly style.

5. wildstarblazer

wildstarblazer LawnSite Senior Member

Nope, but if I did I wouldn't be concerned with looking for the cheapest software either...

6. MJH

MJH LawnSite Member

Try www.route4me.com If all you need is to better organize your routes, this may be worth it. It is free for up to 10 lawns per route, but only $25/month for up to 50. You can set your schedules in the spring and cancel. Not much $ to check out.

I'm thinking about using www.theserviceprogram.com, but haven't seen any reviews of it here yet.

7. qualitybh

qualitybh LawnSite Member

Does anyone use quickbooks online? Im looking for scheduling software that works with it like Qxpress? They currently dont support it. Any other ideas or suggestions. Thanks.

8. Hoosier Mower75

Hoosier Mower75 LawnSite Member

We have been using Lawn Aid and love it!

9. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

What do you guys use for credit card merchants on service autopilot?

10. Ghopper3345

Ghopper3345 LawnSite Member
    from Nj

Hello grass scapes I have qxpress. How does the Workabout work. Does it scan off route sheets? Why is it better than using a htc cell phone. It looks like
    It would be easier
    Posted via Mobile Device