Lawn Care Success Package

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by cgaengineer, Aug 17, 2007.

1. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Has anyone tried/read this package? Is it worth the $65.00. I understand its 100% money back but I dont want to buy it if its not any good.
  2. manningslc

manningslc LawnSite Member

i bought it about a month ago it has good ideas in it but it is on your computer you will have to print it off from your email thats the only downfall
  3. cgaengineer

So is it editable documents or are they all PDF's? Is it possible to copy them to a format that can be transfered to another computer or is it an application that runs that you have to print and edit from?
  4. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

Clue me in on this package you are speaking about... Not familiar. Website?
  5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Hi Guys - I am the author of the package.

The reason it is in word format versus PDF or in hard copy format is because when I first starting offering this a lot of people were thrilled with all of the examples provided but were not so thrilled at the fact that they had to retype everything.

I put it in word format so you could easily go to each example (letter, contract, proposal, flyer, etc...) and just make the chnages needed and then you can save it as your own or print it off in a heartbeat.

If you have any more questions, feel free to email me any time at - the information is at
  6. cgaengineer

Then I dont see a problem Sean...looks good to me!
  7. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I have it and have used ideas and forms from it. You download the files to your computer and can view everything from your computer, you don't have to print it off from your email. If you see a form, letter, or whatever that you would like to edit and use, you simply save a copy of it and edit it to your needs. It is well worth the money. I was skeptical at first, but I am glad I have it. I first got it about the beginning of this year. I refer to it often. I would recommend it. Again, it is well worth the money.