1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn care success

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LakeSide Lawn and Landscape, Sep 12, 2002.

1. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I recintly purchased the direct mail letters from Sean @ lawn care success.Let me tell you guys they have worked wonders for me,i must be the only guy actually mailing things instead of pasing out flyers in this town.I"ve only sent out 10 and i already have had 2 calls and i just picked up a church for the new year off of those letters!I would highly recomend them for anyone in the lawn care business.:blob2:

2. bscroggs

bscroggs LawnSite Member

Is there a website for Sean @ lawn care success, or any other way to get in touch with him. I could probably use them to build a customer basis, since I don't have any customers yet.:(

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Jacob...

I'm glad the letters are working. Target the customers you truly want and those letters will really help get your foot in the door, and keep them as clients as long as you want.

bscroggs...

If you have any questions, you can ask me any time. My e-mail address is below. But like I tell everyone, if you are going to order them, order them here at LawnSite.com so the site and Chuck get proper credit.

4. SHHHHHHHH don't let our little secret out.

I have been using these since last year, they do very well for their situations.

5. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Lawngodfather,what kind of replys have you had using the letters?

6. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you guys talking about the 20 letter templetes?

Thanks
    Jim

7. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Yes, Jim, they are referring to the 20 direct mail letter templates offered here at LawnSite.com.

8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I have the letters also, I don't have time to do a search now, but I posted a thread where we discussed some changes you can make to the letters to kind of customize them a little bit. There were some good ideas in there too.........

Check it out....if you find it, post a link to the thread into this one.

9. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

10. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

I ordered them today and recieved them in seconds. After looking them over I'm excited to start sending some out. Thanks Sean!!!