Lawn care survey forms?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by chuckchiller, Feb 15, 2009.

1. chuckchiller

chuckchiller LawnSite Member

Hi all,
    New to the site, just coming back into the business after 13 years out. Very impressed with wealth of knowledge available here and the ability to network. I never had a resource like this the first time!
    Wondering if anyone knows where I can order lawncare analysis forms? I had them in the past. I worked for Chemlawn for years before going on my own and always used a form to leave for the prospect that broke down current lawn condition as well as grass types and recommendations. I have searched every where on the web and found nothing. Someone has to have a form that can be customized like the marketing postcards, door hangers etc.
    Now I know I'm not the most computer savvy but I searched and came up with nothing.
    Thanks
    Chuck

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Try perfco printing they have all kinds of lawn stuff.I buy from them neat stuff.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Check with RND signs, they just sent some info that looked great.

4. chuckchiller

Just checked out Perfco website, thats what I'm looking for!! Thanks for the quick reply. The quality looks great. What a great resource this site is. I cannot believe the tools that are available to this industry now as far as marketing, service etc. This is great.
    Thanks again
    Chuck

5. Perfect Image TLM

Perfect Image TLM LawnSite Senior Member

I checked out the Perfco website but the forms are to blurry to see anything...

6. chuckchiller

Downlaod the PDF catalog.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I downloaded the PDF catalog, and you can't read anything. You can read the bold at the top, but have no idea what the cards say.
    Edit: Yep,...I tried it again...same thing...you can't even read anything. Great marketing...I guess I'll look elsewhere.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  8. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

:confused:

9. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

:confused: I had no problem? Came up the first time. Maybe make sure your Adobe Acrobat has the latest update?

10. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, I have adobe,...and the whole thing loaded,...the brochures and stuff are just too blurry. you can see the bold words at the tops of them, but can't read any of their content. Are they clear for you?
    I am downloading the dobe from their site right now,..to make sure I have the latest version...(9.0). we'll see if that makes any difference...