Lawn Care Website on E-Bay

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by jhengen, Nov 18, 2004.

1. jhengen

jhengen LawnSite Member
    from mpls.mn

2. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

i think the website blows. you want to buy a half-assed site because the owner makes wild, multi-level marketing-like claims about his inbox filling up because of that fantastic site? i'd skip buying it and pay some little old lady 50 bucks to make a better site on her frontpage '98 software.

i can't wait for your response...

3. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I just used a template from Team Gopher. PM them for help...

4. tonygreek

wooooops, did i make an error? seems i forgot to add the main reason why i think that site sucks. it sucks because you apparently think everyone on this site is a moron, john hengen, owner of cardinal lawn, who's trying to dump his half-assed site on ebay, while not actually using a different alias here. it took all of 30 seconds to figure that one out.

"bonehead lawsite scammer of the year" nominee, so far...

5. michindi

michindi LawnSite Member

Now that is sum funny sh#@....What a dumb ass...Go try to screw somebody eles...lets report him to ebay!!!!

6. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Look at his feedback also,,,,,,2 out of 8 left negative. :blush:

7. pilotcoplawnboy

pilotcoplawnboy LawnSite Member

That's sad. You'd think he would use totally different user names and different areas of location. :nono:

8. tonygreek

after i posted the first one, i saw that he was logged in here. sadly for our amusement, he didn't further dig his hole a little deeper by posting why the site would be a great deal for "him" to buy.

hopefully, the admins here don't remove this thread. it's really pretty damn funny, and even though he's touting his own "product" for sale without being a lawnsite sponsor, i think the board has become a funnier place because of him. that's a form of sponsorship, no? maybe call it an "in kind" sponsorship?

tony

9. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

10. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guyys you could by your own website on E-bay.