lawn care websites beneficial

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnsRUsInc., Nov 19, 2003.

1. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Does anyone find lawncare websites good. My website is up and running still changing things around bit was curios to see where people advertise there site. We do it on our shirt backs, business cards, brochures and ads, but wanted to see how it worked for you with customer hits and such.

2. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Here are Stats for our company's website . I won't tell you our marketing secrets here in a public forum. But suffice it to say that we get a lot of traffic and business from the website.

Note that the results you see on the page there are for this month only. You can manipulate the read-out to represent the whole year, week, day, whatever. Or you can look up previous months too, I think. The menu at the right controls all that stuff. Also note that this is November and we get maybe 15% of the volume this month that we get in spring or summer.
  3. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Thanks much Mr lewis yea i remeber looking at your site a year ago or so and always wanted one. thought it would be a good idea for new and old clients. My site has been up for like 2 days so i wanted to see what to expect or push me site for, for more hits.

Thanks Jason Anyone else