1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lawn care

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TRAVCO, Sep 17, 2003.

TRAVCO LawnSite Member

I just picked up my new Echo PB 750 today and man does this thing rock! I should of bought one a long time ago. I was curious if any of you are using these and if you could post likes and dislikes on it. I will primarly be using it for my cleanups I have a BR 400 for the clippings, and it works excellent I've had it 4 years very durable unit.
  2. Blk94fiveOh

Blk94fiveOh LawnSite Member
    from MN

I picked up a 750 about 4 weeks ago after my 650 was stolen...so far no problems. The 650 was a good blower as well, I had it for about 1 1/2 years with no problems besides the back padding that fell off (easy fix). I see you are from MN...Where did you get it and how much did you pay?

TRAVCO LawnSite Member

I got it from A1 outdoor power which is located in corcoran. And I believe I payed right around 500 for it.
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

You want to make that 750 really rock???

Take the curved shaft end off your 400, get a hose clamp, and attach it to your 750. Unreal for blowing out beds cause now more of the power is sweeping away the leaves instead of the power going into and bounching off the ground.

Try it with the curved shaft...I have one on all (6) blowers (Echo and Redmax) blowers we use.
  5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

somone mentioned the fact about the curved pipe idea on the end of my br 420 magnum but im not really sure how to...will doing this make it better for leaves?
  6. Rustic Goat

Rustic Goat LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a search for this item on this site.