Lawn Cart For Zeroturn?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WETSCAPE, Jun 28, 2008.

1. WETSCAPE

WETSCAPE LawnSite Member

Has anyone seen one for a zero turn mower? I have a Kubota and one would of saved a lot of time today. It would be a pain to back up for sure.
    Thanks for any help or links or pics......

2. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

as long as you have a hole or something to hook it too, any cart will work just fine. I've pulled trailers with my zero turns before and it's not hard at all, and backing is actually easier than with a wheel because you can change your direction so much easier.

3. WETSCAPE

WETSCAPE LawnSite Member

Thanks....Today myself and four guys had to hump dirt and mulch for a customer. I had given her a price and was going to lay down plywood to drive across the lawn. Well her husband didnt want it done this way, so we had to hump it in place. It sucked but the customer gives us a ton of work and refers us to alot of people. I am now looking for a yard cart or similar for my kubota.
    Thanks!

4. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member

Wets Cape: is your name a reference to some sort of childhood bladder control issues?

Just kidding. :laugh:

Do you have a walk behind?

5. WETSCAPE

WETSCAPE LawnSite Member

:dancing: How did you guess,,,,,I was a real pisser. No I used to do a lot of ponds fountains etc. Things have been slow so I am back to mowing lawns (trying to keep the guys busy) and keeping up with the installs I have done in the past. I have two mulching walk behinds and the new Kubota ZT.

6. WETSCAPE

WETSCAPE LawnSite Member

And a picture of whoopassonthebluegrass from the last Xmas party, he will say its not so but its him!

[​IMG]

7. whoopassonthebluegrass

whoopassonthebluegrass LawnSite Platinum Member