1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn contract help

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by TylerJohnLandscaping, Jun 9, 2010.

1. TylerJohnLandscaping

TylerJohnLandscaping LawnSite Member

so lets see i am picking up more and more people and now i need a contract for people to sign i forgot all about it. i need to wright something up for a church i just picked up. i need something by friday to send to them. knowing how to word things is the one thing i suck at. can any one show me maybe there contract that they use? or give me some pointers what to include.
  2. wallace014

wallace014 LawnSite Member

best advice i can give u is to use the search option...it has always worked for me
  3. LKCLawnService

LKCLawnService LawnSite Member

weekly cutting, maybe include edging if they were on the fence, if not i wouldnt include it.. make sure they sign a contract and keep churches on a tight leash, some say they are notorious for being non payers
  4. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

do a check list type of agreement. every place is diffrent there is NO one size fits all.

with a checklist type of agreement you simply check off the items this or that place needs, write it up and presto...

IM me your email address and I 'll send ya one