1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lawn contracts.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chefdrp, Apr 14, 2005.

1. chefdrp

chefdrp LawnSite Bronze Member

I am taking on some commercial accounts and right now doing them on a weekly and monthly billing. I would like to do them as a seasonal contract. One company wants me to right it up as a seasonal contract. what month do you stop doing reg maint mowing and start the fall cutting. Am I making myself clear? april 15 -??? is reg maint at such and such price. Anything after ??? month is extra. Take in consideration i am in western NY near buffalo.
  2. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would think your area should be simiular to mine so, I would say somewhere around sept. 15th to oct. 1 depending on the sept. weather, last year sept. was more like july is supposed to be around here.
  3. Billz

Billz LawnSite Member

I charge the same price until oct 15... but last year there were some leaves by then. I then switch to leaf clean up mows.
  4. lawn_pro

lawn_pro LawnSite Senior Member

Nov 3 was the last commercial cut we did, just don't quit to early and leave the place looking like it needs to be done all winter long.