Lawn Cutter help in Michigan

Discussion in 'Employment' started by LawncareAmericaLLC, Feb 28, 2008.

1. LawncareAmericaLLC

LawncareAmericaLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for a couple of good guys for lawn maintenance crew. Must have valid drivers, no d.u.i.s, No drugs, RELIABLE, and willing to work long hours. Pay is based on a two week evaluation. Please get back to me if intrested. Thanks Mike

2. painterman362002

painterman362002 LawnSite Member

hi i have 10 years exp with 7 years as a foreman i recently worked at the general motors proving grounds in milford mi. i am looking for a job for this coming season.i am a hard worker with excellent attendence record.please call me or e-mail and we can talk. 989-288-5605 or 810-597-5430 painterman362002@yahoo.com

3. LawncareAmericaLLC

Still looking for hard working person to work on lawn crew. must be energetic, willing to learn, take on responsibilties, good driving record, were are located in casco, Michigan.
    26 mile & 94 area. pay will be based on what you can bring to the company. we are not looking for just a body to collect a check.

4. LawncareAmericaLLC

Still looking for a good worker for upcoming lawn/landscape season.

5. ein999

ein999 LawnSite Member

6. LawncareAmericaLLC

if you have exp. give me a call 18885105296.

7. ein999

ein999 LawnSite Member

i live in southeastern michigan i see you are from casco county idont know where that is but i live in SE michigan

8. LawncareAmericaLLC

we are located at 28 mile rd and 94. were are you from?

9. Billington

Billington LawnSite Member

I'm back in town after making a disastrous move to Florida. NEED WORK! I have 10 years in the Lawn Cutting Business. My Rider was a 72" e-mark w/striper kit, could cut 5 acers an hr! Good References, worked in Lake Angelus and Great Lakes Crossing. I am in the Waterford area now.
    Please, give me a call - maybe we can work something out or maybe you know of someone on my side of town.

Neil (248) 431-5074

10. LawncareAmericaLLC

hey billington are you looking for sub work or a job? waterford is pretty far from casco and would not be worth your time to come over on this side of town. i will keep my eye out if anyone is hiring on your side of town.