Lawn Enforcement Equipment 2011 Hartselle, AL

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by HartselleLawnEnforcement, May 17, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

If you hit that trailer with a coat of paint you could easily get $500 or even $600.Or even if your keeping it a quick coat of paint will make look real good but I'm anal about my stuff LOL. But you got a real good deal on it.

2. HartselleLawnEnforcement

HartselleLawnEnforcement LawnSite Member

Couldn't agree more! This trailer is a huge difference from the other trailer I was using.. It was a 7x18 tandem axle car hauler.. That thing was heavy as mess empty. The truck looked so redneck because it sagged a couple inches.

This thing will eventually get a coat of paint when I get the time to do it right.

I guess all that's necessary is a good sanding and a nice coat of paint from a rattlecan? I've never painted anything that major and not sure if there's a better way to do it.. I know that if I sand it, I'll sand it with a wire wheel sander.

Any suggestions? :clapping:

3. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

yeah i'll keep an eye out and let you know if i see one. :weightlifter:

4. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, I would sand it down real good like you said. I would just use rustoleum or something like that if you want to pire it aswell it never hurts to but it seems like you know what you need to do.:)