Lawn Care Forum banner

lawn equipment forsale! florida

3K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  atasteofnature 
#1 ·
$3,000 three thousand for everything! mower,blower,edger,weedeater, all items are almost new only have 35 hours on ! just email here and ill get back with you if the pictures didnt show up!

See less See more
#18 ·
I agree with TXNS here. Just a suggestion to help out, but if you haven't already done so, I'd put up a post on craigslist in your area and check out the local quipment shops. They might be able to help you out alot more than trying to find someone here to buy it. Just want to help!

#19 ·
Charlie Z !!

Hows things ? ... I would suggest that you check back every 2-3 days n give your stuff a nice (btt - back to top /or bump) so that your sale items are kept current in the listings here on lawnsites "USED" equipment fleamarket.

I too agree that craigslist is another great FREE means of getting your stuff sold ... if your like us here on the space coast you would advertise in orlando/space coast/treasure coast so that you reach a broader audience.

Just remember to mix up your wording so it doesnt look like your copy-n-pasting cause they wont let you do it that way ... go figure

Good Luck!

#20 ·
It is all homeowner equipment bought from Home Depot. No dealers sell ryobi trimmers and blowers and the lowest end Cub Z you can get, sure dealers sell the low end Z but the rest is bottom of the barrel. The PE200 Echo edger is under powered and even a homeowner gets agrevated with that edger.

I took over an account from a homeowner that bought that edger and took it back and hired me because even on edges that have been maintained with a trimmer it bogged down and died.

Sell this stuff in the paper or on Craigslist. None of us are going to want that stuff.

#21 ·
no problem i have had it on craiglist and all kind of weird stuff was going on people wanted my info so they could send a check of 5000.00 and i get my 3000 and then send the rest to a shipping company but thats weird and untrue so! someone said try here i know its not commercial equipment and as you can se i NEVER said it was either im just trying to sell and i really dont mind feed back but come on email me instead of busting someones balls on here someone was interested and we talked yesterday ! but just thanks for all the feedback i mean nothing said was out of hand but i know its not commercial and its worth it and if someone wants a small business okay just let it sell if it does but for me posting sorry to inconveince anyone one with this sale okay soryy!:drinkup::drinkup:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.