Lawn Equipment Stolen From A High School Kid In Orlando/Lake Mary area

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by Smittie, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Smittie

Smittie LawnSite Member

Ok all you Florida guys around the Orlando/Lake Mary area, My nephew has a small lawn service in his neighborhood to make some money to buy his first car. Saturday August 30th he was mowing one of his customers and left the front yard for 5 minutes to return to find that someone stole his Echo 210 weedeater and his Echo 210 Stick edger. If anyone knows anything about this please PM me I wanna catch these A'holes!! Thanks Josh Smith Smith Lawn Care

2. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

you wont catch them. The stuff is long gone and will never know who did it. Valuable lesson learned to lock up his stuff.

3. Smittie

Smittie LawnSite Member

Yea I know Punt your right but I still feel bad for him!

4. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Yea, its gone. Check some pawn shops in your area. I just had a new br600 stolen. I know how ya feel! :hammerhead::hammerhead:

5. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

i had a blower stolen once in Orlando, called the cops gave up my serials numbers, ect... had it back in less than a week. thief took it to a pawn shop...and the numbers were in the database...

Many of life's lesson result in loss of blood or money...tell your nephew to get some chain and padlocks...

time to head back to HD or craigslist for some tools...

6. LushGreenLawn

LushGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

I've been lucky to not have anything stolen. I'm not the best at securing my stuff to be honest. I can only imagine how mad it would make me.

Tell him to contact his insurance company, it might be covered.

7. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

i doubt a highschool kid without a car has insurance.

8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

that sux, I had my hand helds stolen in june( I am still in middle school) I know how much it sucks and I hate to say this but the equipment is long gone, I recomend he keeps a close eye on craigslist for some cheep equipment