Lawn Equipment Wanted and Pick Up Truck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by hawthornelawncare, Dec 5, 2010.

1. C4chris70

C4chris70 LawnSite Senior Member

The Gravely has a little under 300 hours on it. I would like to get $3000 O.B.O.

2. C4chris70

I will try to attatch a photo.

trailer 019.jpg

3. C4chris70

I also have a friend who is considering selling his ford dump truck. I t is either an F350 or 450 with the Powerstroke diesel. If interested I will let him know.

4. hawthornelawncare

hawthornelawncare LawnSite Member

hey chris yeah im interested let him know and see about pics and price. Nice truck and trailer you got. Well if your interested in networking or anything let me know. id like to get a little group together here in the st.pete area.

5. bradseabridge

bradseabridge LawnSite Senior Member

That's too much for the amount of miles I would have to drive to come get it.

6. C4chris70

Understood! I really don't have much room to come down on price due to the fact I just wrote a check for $3700 a couple of months ago to pay it off.
    I would imagine the mower would perform much better away from the sandy soil of Florida.

7. hawthornelawncare

hawthornelawncare LawnSite Member

hey chris do you use it everyday? would you do any kind of payment plan? im in st.pete also. i think im around the corner from you.

8. C4chris70

I really can't do a payment plan. The mower is hardly ever used anymore.

9. bradseabridge

bradseabridge LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 32 in husqvarna walkbehind I'm selling for $1000, id be willing to drive half way to south Carolina and meet you, if you pay for my gas to return home. Hell I'll drive the whole way for the right price.