Lawn Estimate

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by weeze, Mar 1, 2013.

1. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

really there's not much trimming at all. he said just spray roundup around the fence, in the beds, and under the trampline and such. it would be mostly edging the driveway and sidewalk and then mow and blow.
  2. ashgrove landscaping

ashgrove landscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Its an in and out job 40 min. tops. nice lawn.
  3. Ray_Lawns

Ray_Lawns LawnSite Member
    from NE AL

Being 30-45 minutes away from you I know exactly what you mean. Its tough around here and nobody seems to want to pay nowhere near what anything is worth. I think you will do alright on it.
  4. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i would want to cut it every week but most everyone here is cheap and they want EOW.
  5. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

you gotta remember i'm solo and you can't go as fast cutting EOW.
  6. pseudosun

pseudosun LawnSite Bronze Member

I really don't like that once a month stuff. I've seen grass get very high in that amount of time, and it was hard on my equipment. I try to tell them that it's easier for me to do it every time, and they can't seem to grasp that. No more once a month during the growing season for me. I think i'd have to give a price for everything, every time. I mean if the guy is interested in skipping a portion of the job every other time, that's no good.
  7. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

And get the inside cleaned as well.

Id say at least 80$. But if hes getting alot of estmates you wont get it. Im sure there will 50 new lawncare fellers in your aera. Every spring I see at leats 20 unfamilar trucks, buy yhe end of summer its just the usual longtermers left.
  8. Woody82986

Woody82986 LawnSite Silver Member
    from DFW, TX

I'd likely be at $65 weekly and $75-$80 bi weekly.
  9. Burkhart Lawn Care

Burkhart Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Jason, that is a good pic. Is that google earth pro?

10. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

Do you really want to deal with this cheapskate at any price? Mow this on one schedule, that on another, trim with round up? I say hope he doesn't call you back, but he probably will in July.
    Posted via Mobile Device