1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Expo 2000

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Apr 7, 2000.

1. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

So, whos going to the Lawn Expo this year? I will meet ya there.
  2. grasscapeinc

grasscapeinc LawnSite Member

I'll be there.
  3. LiVe2

LiVe2 LawnSite Member

When is the Lawn Expo 2000 and where is it?
  4. Alan

Alan Member

If you mean Louisville, I'm hoping to make it again this year. Hard to justify the trip but it gets me away from the grind for a few days
  5. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Last year was first year attending- what a show! Don't leave anything laying around; we had a big bag full of kids stuff & all my brochures & freebies taken :(<br>We'll be there unless Divine intervention changes our plans-hope to see some of you there! We'll have our Yardsmith gear on, so be on the lookout.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>
  6. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

This will be my fourth trip to Louisville for the Expo. I really enjoy it and my wife gets to go the local garage and yard sales. We should have a designated place to meet for the ones who'd like to put a face with a name. Hope to see some of you there. Lynn
  7. Mowman

Mowman LawnSite Senior Member

Where is the expo and when is it?<br>Mowman
  8. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

Mowman, the expo is in Louisville, Kentucky and it's being held July 22-24. Check Turf or Pro magazine later this spring and they have all the good info on whats happening and motel info as well. Thanks, Lynn
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I would like to go. I have never been there yet. Maybe this year.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>
  10. MowerUp

MowerUp LawnSite Member
    from NC

Is it an equipment Expo or what?<br>