lawn lady in polk county, florida

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by moosala, May 22, 2007.

1. moosala

moosala LawnSite Member

i've been in the lawn care business for over 22 years, and am considering selling my business. i have 230 accounts year-round, fertilize, pressure-wash, lawn care. two ford vans with trailers (one large and one small); two dixie choppers; one stihl walk-behind (36-inch cut), edger, weed-eaters, blowers. am looking for someone interested in buying a good, established business. please reply if you're seriously interested.

:dancing:

2. bassfishin002

bassfishin002 LawnSite Member

what r u asking?

3. moosala

moosala LawnSite Member

i have 2 dixie choppers; 1 skag walk-behind; 2 edgers; 3 weed eaters; 2 blowers; 2 ford vans (1990 & 1996); 2 trailers; all equipment is paid except for approx. $3800 (1 dixie chopper & skag); 250 customers. i'm asking $75,000.

4. yamadooski

yamadooski LawnSite Senior Member

I might be interested. Im over here in Brandon on the East side near Valrico.
    My company is 15 years old.
    Looking to expand.

PM me your phone # and I will call you.

My name is paul...

5. moosala

moosala LawnSite Member

paul,

most of my accounts are in plant city, so that is very close to you. if you could pm me your phone number, i will call you regarding this matter. i'm looking forward to hearing from you.

my name is patty.

6. yamadooski

Pattie,
    I tried to send a PM but you have it disabled. I got a notice saying you are not accepting private messages.
    So you will have to PM your # and I can call you during the day or at night.

Ya Plant City is not to far from me.

7. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

You guys will have to find another way since she has not been a member long enough or has enough posts to be allowed to send and receive PMs. Maybe get a moderator involved to exchange your information.

8. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Moosala is now able to receive and send pm's.

9. yamadooski

Moosla I PM'ed ya.