Lawn, Landscape, Hardscape, Irrigation Expos/Shows

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by CowboysLawnCareDelaware, Nov 28, 2012.

1. CowboysLawnCareDelaware

CowboysLawnCareDelaware LawnSite Senior Member
    from DE

Hi everyone, I've been growing my business for the past couple years now. I go to my local lawnmower and equipment Expo that Suburban Lawn and Equipment has in the Spring, usually first weekend in March.

I would like to go to any lawn, landscape, hardscape, irrigation expos/shows over the Winter or early Spring. Does anybody know of any in DE, NJ, Eastern PA, MD or Virginia?

I would appreciate all responses.

-Michael

2. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

New England Grows is a great one with vendors from every major manufacturer and distributor, and plenty of classes. I know its a little further than your looking for but it's well worth the drive/flight/train up to Boston. It's a three day show and if you are taking classes it can definetly fill the three days for you. I go every year and am still surprised with the amount of people that come from around the country and canada for it.

3. CowboysLawnCareDelaware

CowboysLawnCareDelaware LawnSite Senior Member
    from DE

I did just sign up for MANTS in Baltimore, MD.

Any other show lawn, landscape, and hardscape shows that you would recommend, please do. I believe I may hold off on irrigation for a couple more seasons.

-Michael :weightlifter:

4. Misterbluesky

Misterbluesky LawnSite Member

Have you tried the 2 day seminar in Dover In January? Its alot of locals and some out of staters mostly there for pesticide license credits. This is out of recent email to me: I go every year to keep up with the Jone's :)

"It’s almost here. If you haven’t done so already, now is the time to register for the 1/23-24th event at the Modern Maturity Center in Dover. You won’t want to miss it!

I’ve attached the registration form just in case your form is buried somewhere in that pile of paperwork.

See you soon.

Valann Budischak

Executive Director,

Delaware Nursery & Landscape Association

Extension Agent,

Delaware Cooperative Extension

(888) 448-1203 Phone/Fax

dnlainc@comcast.net

valannb@udel.edu ""

Attached Files: