Lawn Leave Vacuums

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bladerunners, Jan 23, 2007.

1. bladerunners

bladerunners LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Hi Anyone,
    I just was wondering if anyone have a Lawn Leave vacuums for Billy Goat MV MultiVac 6.5 Hp or Little Wonder HPV Self Propelled 6.5 HP and I want to know which one is the best Lawn Leave Vacuums? Can anyone tell me Thanks:usflag:

2. Golden Boy

Golden Boy LawnSite Member

I have used both and the billy goat vac is head and shoulders better then the giant vac. Just the engineering is better on the billy goat, not to mention about half the weight.

3. Stinky Pete

Stinky Pete LawnSite Member

I tried the Little Wonder and found that it vacuumed well. Honestly that was about the only thing I liked. It was very loud and very heavy (260#?). I didn't think the weight would be a problem in that it's self propelled (with a nice hydro trans) but because of how heavy the front of the unit is it's not easy to turn. The height adjustment doesn't look commercial at all. If you want a hose kit you've got to take the intake off and install the hose. It's not user friendly at all. What made me try it was I liked the looks of their bagging system. However it kept falling off and was not easy to carry. I made do and repaired the old Goat I had at that time.

I then saw the new Billy Goat MV and tried it out. It's not as big as it looks at first but it's really nice. It's light (relatively speaking), has awesome suction, much quieter the the LW or old Billy Goat KD, has an excellent hose kit and a bagging system that actually works. It's also about $500 LESS than the LW. They have the same commercial warranty but the Billy Goat MV has a Honda. Needless to say I went with the Billy Goat and have been very pleased.

Can I get paid for this?:laugh: