Lawn Maintenance Scheduling Software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Norcal3080, Mar 17, 2011.

1. BeachysLawn

BeachysLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

I only invoice a couple clients on a monthly basis, every one else is on auto charge with their card, but I know that SA will preprint invoices based on a monthly contract. The service continue showing up as a 'to do' until you mark it complete.

You'll probably get a better answer by simply calling them.

2. demaslandscaping@live.com

demaslandscaping@live.com LawnSite Member
    from Ephrata

3. TurfWizardllc

TurfWizardllc LawnSite Member

Good afternoon Everyone! Hope everybody had a great and safe holiday weekend. I understand that most everyone is looking for a reliable scheduling software system on here. TurfWizard will integrate with any smart phone or tablet and gives you the option to print. We are very affordable compared to the other systems out there and offer all features at no extra cost. We have a system you can test drive if you want before signing up for a 30 day trial with info pre-loaded. Go check it out and let me know what you guys out there in the field think. I am more than happy to help with anything you guys need!

4. jshardy

jshardy LawnSite Member

I have been using Turf Wizard since January 2014. Neil and the guys at Turf Wizard have made some great improvements to this program. It schedules, routes, interfaces with quickbooks and much more. It used take me 8 hours to do month end billing now I do it in less than hour.

5. germann

germann LawnSite Senior Member

QXpress is one of the best programs out there. We are 10 year users. We love it!
    1. It is complex, and has a "steep" learning curve. Anything good will.
    2. It is designed for maintenance and re-occuring services. Not for design build guys, although it will do scheduling for this too.
    3. It posts all invoices through Quickbooks. All accounting is done in Quickbooks. I would not, personally, buy software that does not use Quickbooks for it's accounting side unless you are doing 3plus million in sales and spending big bucks on a top tier program. Quickbooks is, hands down, the best, most widely used, universal language of accounting.

We manage 600 customers an 1 mil in sales with Qxpress. All residential maintenance including lawn apps, mowing, and irrigation.

6. CHARLES CUE

CHARLES CUE LawnSite Silver Member

In SAP you can print out a rout sheet the right half is the bill the left half is the rout sheet you need perforated paper or crease and tear

7. Lance Wight

Lance Wight Sponsor

We do software that handles exactly what you described. You can set your customers up on weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly, monthly, and pretty much any other service frequency you can think of haha. It is mobile so you can use it from any device. It automates billing (processing credit cards), invoicing, does email and text reminders, and much more.

It's free up to your first 50 customers. Let me know if you would like to see a demo.