Lawn Maintenance Web Design Forum?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by GroundKprs, Feb 21, 2000.

1. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

The number of members with own web pages is a push to others to learn. Would be helpful to have input in this area. Advantage would be a new member a year from now will have specific place to go for this info. <p>----------<br>Jim<br>North central Indiana
  2. hall

hall Guest

I bought the domain so members can have a subdomain type name like etc... <p>We are going to make a service similar to out of this so the end user can build his webpage and we are also going to have a design company make some awesome lawn care type templates for those who don't have experience in building a webpage.<p>Eventually I want to build a directory of the lawnpages sites so if somebody can search thru all the companies by state and find a lawn care company via the internet ( its the future )<p>Right now I am dealing with a family ordeal so I will work on this when my life gets back to normal.<p>If you have more ideas please post your input.<p>Thanks
  3. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

When the service is ready let us know. In the middle of building new site now.<p>----------<br>paul<br>