1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn mowing christmas card

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by curry, Nov 19, 2001.

1. curry

curry LawnSite Member

I need help. I want to make my christmas cards to send to my customers this year and I was wanting to get a picture of someone riding a mower around a christmas tree, or anything like that that will put mowing and the holidays together. Can anyone let me know where I can find this on the net. Ive looked and have come up dry. Thanks
  2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Companies offer cards like that. Why don't you dig in and get some for your customers?
  3. jjfehr

jjfehr LawnSite Member

hey Chuck,
    Why don't you have a few designs made and sell them to lawnsiters to help generate some money for your work on the site! These are things that most lco's do anyway, so why not offer them here? It is to late this year I think, but an idea for next years. What do everyone think?
  4. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

Try NEBS and other companies like tem. They offer cards for the industry.:D
  5. eslawns

eslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Try Paul Oxman Publishing

1 800 228 0787

They have several designs. I got 50 for about $80 with embossed envelopes and a custom message inside. The outside is a cartoon of Santa on a ZTR with elves using other power equipment. It only took a little over a week.

Very nice!

Couldn't find a website for P.O.P.
  6. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines LawnSite Member

www. mainstreetcollection.com It is a division of NEBS ...Great Cards!!
  7. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

im with es lawns we have the same cards he has they are a little pricey but well worth it ..... we also give a poinsetta to our residental customers too.
  8. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

hmm... the Poinsetta is a GREAT idea. customers would just love that.
    thinking about the card Idea too. but need a seasional thing, not a holiday/christmas card.
  9. Do all you clients celabrate this holiday? There are many others that are this time a year too, that do not celabrate X-mas.

We service clients of several different religions. If we are positive about their religious beliefs we will send the corresponding card...Hannukah for Hannukah, Christmas for Christmas etc...
    If we are not sure what holiday they celebrate, we will send those clients a general 'Happy Holidays' card. Seems to work well.
  10. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

if you really want to do them yourself, there are a few different layouts for Lawn related x-mas cards on my website courtesy of Lawrence Stone.

Hope this helps!