lawn mowing equipment

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Passion4Lawns92, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Passion4Lawns92

Passion4Lawns92 LawnSite Member

well i started out last summer mowing a few weekly accounts on my street and all i had to do so was my little craftsman 21" self propelled mower, my echo trimmer, and my stihl br600 blower. well those people i mowerd last summer called me back and want me to do their lawns this summer to , and also my uncled called and said he wanted me to do his 15 apartment properties. Now that i am 16 and i have a dodge durango im hoping to buy a trailer and a 48" mower and start EXPANDING!! I know that a durango is is not the best vehicle for this line of work, but it works for now.

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Cool, man....I'm glad things are looking good for ya. Best of luck to ya!

3. Southernlandscape343

Southernlandscape343 LawnSite Member

Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. I'm 19 and have a Trailblazer. It works for towing the trailer. So I understand what you mean by not having a pickup. Just make sure you get a trailer that is big enough for your equipment, along with shovels, brooms and other hand tools. They always are good to have on hand.:)

4. Passion4Lawns92

Passion4Lawns92 LawnSite Member

yea, i still would like to save up for a truck, but yea a bigger trailer to hold all that stuff is a must right now