1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn & Order Property Maintenance

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lawn&OrderPM, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Lawn&OrderPM

Lawn&OrderPM LawnSite Member

[​IMG]
    Well this is my second year, working about 65 contracts, with proprties ranging from small to 10 acers, have 2 employees, using a toro 550 52" and toro 32" walkbehind, and a honda push mower, sthil fs90r trimmers, and husky blowers, and a 7.5' snoway plow, looking to get a toro or exmark 72" mower and a 16' trailer in the near future to help out on the larger properties that i have
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

I love the name. Do you also make that weird noise that's on the shows opening credits?
    Sorry, very nice set-up! Good luck!

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Welcome to Lawnsite...nice pics.

4. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Welcome to ls, nice equipment and name.

5. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

what are the green things on the trimmers? fuel bottle?

Clever name, nice equip!

6. Lawn&OrderPM

the green things are pool noodles,, instead of having my trimmers sit on bare metal, i taped on a cut up pool noodle!, works wonders! i should have welded my trimmer rack posts a little further apart,, made it out of old water pipe from a facorty i used to work at,

7. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Interesting and I also love the name haha

8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. There's a Lawn n order around my neck of the woods too, just checked out your thread to see if it was them, lol. I like your setup.

9. Lawn&OrderPM

ya there are quite a few lawn & orders, but im registerd as Lawn & Order Property Maintenance, its hard getting the customers to write the full name on the cheques, haha,

10. MatesonG

MatesonG LawnSite Member
    from TX

how do you like that snow plow? i'm looking to get one and so far i like the boss brand. idk