lawn pro billing software? anygood

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by jeremy067390, Aug 23, 2007.

1. jeremy067390

jeremy067390 LawnSite Member

hi im looking for a different software then quickbooks. too much work and i dont really use it, i just use monthly books.

i just want billing software, i dont care if it comes with accounting stuff too, i just think quickbooks is more then i need.

i would however like to use it for snow, and im probably going to have higher some1 here and there at some point, at least for snow

2. mphillips4739

mphillips4739 LawnSite Member

Gopher (believe they still advt on this site) offers a free trial download. I tried it a couple of years back, and then purchased lawn pro. Needless to say, I then bought Gopher because it is way better. Lawn pro didn't offer a free trial, so I had just went with it because it was cheaper. Give gopher a try. It is very easy to use and it also allows you to have a customer with multiple properties, which I need because I do work for a real estate co, and all bills go to the same place, but they have to list each property on a separate invoice.