Lawn Pro Equipment and Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M and S Lawn Care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, you should get some air shocks for the back end of that truck. JMO

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice little setup, the lettering on that truck looks great

3. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

a peice of chain link fence, laid down on the bed, tow chain tied off and when you get to the dump have the loader operator pull it out. You can also do the same thing with a heavy duty tarp, or a tire ... my prefered method is to use a 7 1/2x12 dump trailer with six foot sides .... press a button and ten seconds later a 6,000 pound cube of leaves drops out intact . lol

4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Won't do him any good. Still overloading the truck. Go with a 3/4 ton truck.

5. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

The truck is actually rated for 1300 lbs or so, so that's right around it's limit. I have a dump trailer that I'm going to be using in the future.

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice truck

7. M and S Lawn Care

well.. the leaf sucker from hell went back to hell today. Engine completely locked up. I think the piston cracked and scored the cylinder. Gotta tear it apart tonight. Oh well...

8. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

we want more pics mike!!!

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

yeah more pics. A 3/4 ton truck would be nice, I have heard that older 150s like mine have a high weight and towing capacity on them. 3/4 ton is next truck for me though

10. M and S Lawn Care

Some day I'll get a 3/4 ton. I'll get more pics eventually. I've been busy! and I have to find all my pics. Anywho.. plowing tonight!