Lawn Pro Equipment and Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M and S Lawn Care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Thats cool. I would be a happy camper if i was out plowing tonight. raining here now...

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice set-up! The lettering looks great!

3. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Update, after a long winter..

Alright, here we go. Today was a day full of aerating and dethathing. This is just one yard, we were empty before we started.

We piled that trailer and did the "leaf dance" to pack it down, piled it, packed it, etc. Probably 10 times, it's a solid chunk of grass. Probably emptied the bagger 50+ times, maybe more.

[​IMG]

Poor Jordan pushed that BlueBird for about 7 hours today.

[​IMG]

Half of the front yard:
    [​IMG]

Some of the back yard:
    [​IMG]

4. M and S Lawn Care

Put some stickers on my daily driver, which is slowly turning into a work truck just because it's nicer to drive:

[​IMG]

And a clean-up last week, got this front yard spotless in 11 minutes flat! Gotta love big collection systems.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hills are always fun:

[​IMG]

And the clean-up rig as it sits now.. My truck loader in previous pictures is dead, i miss is dearly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2009
  5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

nice pics man

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

What brand collection system is that on the rear of the Bobcat ??

7. M and S Lawn Care

It's a Peco, I think from the mid 90's. Got it for 600 and it works pretty good!

8. M and S Lawn Care

Just picked up this baby last week, like new, only used a couple times. I now have a leaf loader mounted on the front.

[​IMG]

And this was us at 4:00am today, plowing slush. Yes, a few days after it was sunny and 70. I love Michigan..

[​IMG]

9. M and S Lawn Care

Haha.. here's an old pic I found from early last year. 800 yards of sod and a few dinky bushes (landscaping on a budget!)

Started off with flat land, brought in a few trucks of fill dirt, top soil, and a couple yards of concrete for the drive and sidewalks. Turned out pretty nice :)

[​IMG]
    You can see the sod by the road/drive got driven over by a few moving trucks..
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

cool stuff that black chevy yours too? Now that dump trailer will surly kill all your 1/2 tons:laugh: