Lawn Pro Equipment and Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M and S Lawn Care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Brett's Cutting Edge

Brett's Cutting Edge LawnSite Member
    from novi

Mike, ill second you on the boss plows. The issues with mine are endless, fluid leads, foot stand bending, truck mount at the wrong height. I can go on all day long. I would like to put a new western on but dont feel lile drilling more holes and redoing everything. On the other hand the bobcats are great I had the same 52'' you have and have 2 of the 61''. Love them and do not plan on switching anytime soon.

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

hey mike got a question for you i just got a bluebird model 520 lawn comber but it wont start it has the old b/s engine on it but it can't figure out what wrong now maybe you can shed some light on it, oh and can we see some current equipment pics please. Thanks, James

3. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

stuff looks good man! what size open trailer is that? 16' or 18'?? looks like its time for a 2500hd with a working tranny haha jk man

4. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Trailer is 18'. Too big for most of what we do to be honest.

Some more pics coming momentarily.

5. M and S Lawn Care

Here's some of one house we did this week, it's now my "favorite" just because it looks go good every week. Grows like mad too, I take AT LEAST 5" off every week, no joke. PITA, but it looks nice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. M and S Lawn Care

This is our new lawn mower mover. Works great, saves tires, trailers, and I get 16 MPG going from house to house. Built the ramp ourselves, folds in half then locks in place.

Still have the trailer of course, but we put the 52" ZTR, a trimmer, edger, and two blowers in here.

[​IMG]

7. M and S Lawn Care

Here's one of a little garden area we threw together for someone in a few hours. We've actually done quite a few things like this this year, people love boulders I guess.

[​IMG]

This is what she came up with before calling us, she realized she needed some 2' boulders rather than 7".

[​IMG]

8. M and S Lawn Care

Here's a new mowing account we picked up this year. I mow the same way every week and cant get it to stripe for the life of me, it's just stubborn grass. Trimming around the fence posts is a blast.

[​IMG]

9. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

so what happened to the 08 chevy duramax ?

10. M and S Lawn Care

I sure as heck cant afford one...

Here's some of our stuff, minus two trucks, three plows, aerator, thatcher, leaf vacs, snow blowers, and some other stuff.

[​IMG]

Close up of the new 250:

[​IMG]