1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Pro Equipment and Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M and S Lawn Care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice, setup man

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

i mean like these 2 trucks you mentioned.

3. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Ohhh right. That was more or less a sarcastic comment... i mean.. that would be nice, but not going to happen any time soon.

4. teamgreendude

oh ok good luck getting both.

5. teamgreendude

who's enclosed trailers are those in the backround ?

6. M and S Lawn Care

Two closest to the garage are storage, then Dad's car hauler, then a 12' enclosed that we used for random stuff but just got rid of.

7. Heidi J.

Heidi J. LawnSite Senior Member

Hey.. you have a great set up! Great to see you are doing well. A lot of my sub. mowers lost several accounts this year due to the economy:(

The trucks lettering looks great too! Great form of advertising!

8. M and S Lawn Care

Thanks. We try to work smart, not hard. That's part of the reason for the F-150 with a ramp. We put the 52, a trimmer, edger, and blowers in it, and it's small, fast, cheap, and easy. Save the trailer for when we need it.

We lost a few big accounts this year due to the big three doing whatever they're doing. Unfortunate, but we've been lucky enough to stay pretty busy with other stuff. Still picking up a few new lawn accounts here and there from people that dont have time, etc.

We do all the lettering ourselves with our vinyl cutter. We're working on getting all of our trucks to the same color, layout, etc. so things look good and are consistent. A lot of people that are calling say that they've seen our trucks working near their homes.

The green truck pictured above needs some serious body work on the bed, out 2500 plow truck (not pictured) needs painted and stickered, and the white F-150 needs re-stickered to match the others. It'll come with time.

9. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

The lettering on the new 250 looks best by my judgement.... is that what u'll do ???

10. M and S Lawn Care

Yup, that's the most recent and our favorite. Sean just got a new Sierra, we have everything cut and ready to put on that so it'll match.

The green chevy we have is going to be fixed ...caughALEXcaugh... and painted white rather than green.