Lawn Pro Equipment and Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M and S Lawn Care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

man props on that weed pulling job I ***** and complain when we pull weeds for more then an hour. Looks a ton better

2. murrayslandscaping22

murrayslandscaping22 LawnSite Senior Member

awesome set up man...How old are you? and How many accounts do you have?

3. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks. I'm 19. We (I own my business with a partner) have about 80 mowing accounts, and this winter ought to have a handful of commercial accounts and about 100 residential drives to plow.

speaking of plowing....ah. He we go!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. highlander316

highlander316 LawnSite Senior Member

looks good! I think both the white F250 and white GM look awesome.

5. M and S Lawn Care

Yikes, it's been a while! Things have been super busy here at Lawn Pro lately! Lots of projects I need to get pictures of, but here's two for now, the dump trailer and our pile of leaves from four day's work. I'm going to have my own mountain by the end of the year.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. M and S Lawn Care

Okay, two more. This is our trailer as it sits right now, two Bobcat riders and two collection systems (They both wont fit, so one is taken off and put next to the mower for travel)

[​IMG]

And this is a little install we did last month. About 130 block, a bunch of shrubs, and some rock.

[​IMG]

7. M and S Lawn Care

I'm on a roll.. hah. (Edit: Just realized the sidewalk wasn't blown off in the second pic. Oh well.)

Just some stripe pics from the summer, the one along the road looks pretty good in real life, unfortunately they dont pay us to edge the sidewalk!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

nice lesco loader there, I'll be getting a new billy goat leaf loader next year how's the lesco working for ya.

9. M and S Lawn Care

Lesco works great, plenty of power and has only clogged once. Bought it used and it took 6 tries rebuilding the carb before we got it to run, but now that it's going, it's great!! I wouldn't go smaller though, 16 hp seems to do the trick.

10. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Have you thought about using the Bob-cat catcher they offer? I've got that on my bob-cat and it works awesome.