Lawn Pro Equipment and Projects Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M and S Lawn Care, Nov 26, 2008.

1. M and S Lawn Care

M and S Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, you're talking about the deck-powered system right, like eXmarks' ultra-vac?

Those would be nice, but I got these system for $500 and $600, and those were going to cost something like 2K, since I couldn't find any used ones. I'm not sure on capacity either. the Peco (on front) sure does hold a lot, and quite a bit fits into the Hasty-Vac also.

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I bought my bagger new 3 years ago for $1800. It holds 12 bushels. And actually it is a really nice unit, takes about 15 seconds to take off the fan part on the deck. So I can switch back and forth from discharging to bagging in seconds. It'll be for sale when I put the bob-cat up for sale this winter, it'll either go with the bob-cat or if someone wants just the bagger I will sell it separately.

3. M and S Lawn Care

Why are you selling all that equip? Getting out of the biz, or just changing things up?

4. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Just going to be changing things up a little bit. I'm trying to scale things down a little bit, going to be switching to 48" and 54" mowers, both John Deere. And I have been having dealer issues. To get parts for the bob-cat I have to have them ordered from Bob-cat of Lansing and shipped to me. And my dixie chopper dealer hasn't exactly kept all their promises that they said to me. So I just want to "start over" and just buy from my deere/stihl dealer that get all my handhelds from. It will also allow me to go to just one dealer for all my mowers and handhelds. This way I won't need to go to 3 different dealers for parts and other things.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, since no one is going to ask. Whats the story on the green 1500 with the dent? Sounds like a plowing accident but whats the details.

6. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

boss plow Vrs. Sheet metal = what you saw .....

Two trucks plowing a self storage place met each other around a corner ... lol

7. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

i do remember that :dizzy: my truck was the one that hit mikes:hammerhead:

8. M and S Lawn Care

New truck, replaced the F-250. Got a Western MVP plow to go with it. 6.0L gas.

Picture 1.png

Did my dad's landscaping this time last year, it's had a year to grow in now. Overall it looks good. Needs mulch and some clean-up, and we didn't get around to planting annuals this year, but that aside, i like the way it turned out.

Here's the before pic. We ripped everything except a couple trees out, and re-used the boxwood. Everything else is new.

Picture 2.png

During construction. Building the ledgerock wall was fun!

Picture 3.png

And here's some "After" pictures. Like I said, needs cleaned up and mulched, but that's for next year.

Picture 5.jpg

Picture 13.jpg

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 5.jpg

Picture 13.jpg

9. M and S Lawn Care

Picture 6.jpg

Picture 10.jpg

Picture 11.png