1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Pro Program

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by BW Landscaping, Apr 1, 2007.

1. BW Landscaping

BW Landscaping LawnSite Member

Thinking about buying this program...anyone have any input??? looking for something that can handle 50+ customers and is easy to work with, i still cant even set the clock on a vcr, so i am just trying to say that i need this program to be as easy as anything can be (tired of writing everything all the time)
  2. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawn Pro Software is easy to use and you can have tons of customers and it looks professional. I've been using it for several years and Love it
  3. joshlawn

joshlawn LawnSite Member

Agreed, it is good software and easy to use. Well worth the money, and does the same job as the other more expensive software packages.
  4. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Good to hear!!! Im considering buying it in the next few days.
  5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

so far I have only found 1 bug in it......
  6. BW Landscaping

BW Landscaping LawnSite Member

i just hate having to sit in front of the computer after working all day to input thats my only thing
  7. googles

googles LawnSite Senior Member

i dont know what program that is but if its for billing then just buy quickbooks. I use it and it can do anything. all sorts of reports and history and also can do the billing for you if you set it up to automatically bill. just my advice.
  8. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

And that is ...?
  9. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I haven't had any problems with the Program
  10. F&SLawnCo

F&SLawnCo LawnSite Member

I have been using the program for years and I love it. It does everything that I need it to do. I have probably 150 - 200 customers in it and no problems. I am not a big fan of the most recent updates that have come out for it though. They seem to be getting away from the user friendly sytem that I love. Just my opinion.